So, the iPad 3 just came out, 3 millions sold in 1 week, I got a hold of one, no waiting in line, no paying extra, $599 for 32Gb of internal storage space.
It’s a beautiful unit, the first thing we want to do is to load some movies to see how it plays. Itunes is a must to have to do the task. When we plug in the unit, Itunes recognize it and starts to do its stuff.
In order to copy files from computer to iPad using iTunes, we need to add the files we want to load to iPad to library. We should add the whole folder of
movies or mp3 to the library, then we can click and drag the movies or mp3 to iPad folders.
Now we can click the library movies after iTunes updated the files, we should see all the movies in the folder we’ve added. Just click the movies we want to drag to the iPad movies folder (ctrl + click will select individual movies together). The selected movies will be highlighted with thick blue borders.
iPad 3 can play 1080p movie without any problem.
- GenTek TW3 Bluetooth Wireless Metal Earbuds
- Micolindun N12 Gaming Headset
- Fire TV Stick from Amazon
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System
- How To Set Up 1TB WD My Cloud
- Arctic P253 BT Bluetooth Headphones
- Sabrent USB Hard Drive Dock For Samsung Smart TV
- Play iPhone 5 or 6 On 30 Pins Dock Devices