Many people seem to concern about speedstep for the Hackintosh, I believe when we use vanilla Kernel and correct SMBIOS.plist, it’s automatically working. I checked my Lion 10.7.4 vanilla Kernel on i5 2500K Asus-P8Z68-V LX speedstep by comparing the cores temperatures at idle and full loads and they do change just like in windows 7. Since there are no CPU Z for Mac OS X, the only way to check the speed step is by the temperature changes. If you have better ways to check, please let me know. Asus-P8Z68-V LX is the best motherboard for the speedstep function as I can see.
Handbrake in Lion is much faster than in Windows. Lion rocks.
- macOS Monterey 12.1 On HP EliteBook 820 SkyLake
- How To Mount R/W NTFS USB hard drive in Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh