. has been the best boot loader for Hackintosh, since the macOS Catalina 10.15.4+, there are quite a few bugs with the newer versions, r5089-5098 don’t scan boot volumes. The only versions seem to work are 5107-5115 but still buggy. My HP x360 i7-4510u Haswell HD4400 only works with r5107 or newer while M7-J120dx works with r5078. […]| 5,615 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh - 1,080 views
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh - 1,687 views
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops - 19,197 views
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 11,903 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 9,690 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 113,101 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,843 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 59,180 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 35,820 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 31,011 views
- Richard said Dear Dogmonkey, Thank you for your great articles!...
- Allen T. said Mine is like that, but kinda different. So when I...
- idog said Read this and install Big Sur. https://www.dognmon...
- Mohammed Hussain said Hi Sir, Kindly be informed that I saw that you abl...
- idog said If you plan to install Monterey, buy the one that&...