We got a used 2004 Audi Cabriolet last year @ 71k miles, now it has 83k miles on it, how do we like it?
1. We love the car, solid, no cowl shakes, rattles, quiet and stable as a hard top A4.
2. Cost of driving 12k miles: besides gas – $10.00 (we will give it an oil change soon – but we do check the oil level every month – added 1 quart), brake light burnt out ($5).
3. Antenna cable fix: it’s a bad design which happens to all cabriolets.
4. Battery died once mysteriously, re-charged the battery: turn off the Auto (light switch) and unplug the trunk lights – never happens again since.
5. Gas mileage: 24-26 mpg combo.
We always follow 1 simple rule which helps all our Audis to last a long time and cost very little to drive: If it works, don’t fix it and if you’re going to fix non-broken car, watch out where you take it to.
- Remove Or Replace A8 Trunk Lid Motor
- Cabriolet Top Doesn’t Close/Open – Remote – Latch Trunk Don’t Work
- Add Freon To Nissan Altima 2.5L AC System
- Replace Air Filter On A8L D3
- 2006 A8L LEDS Lights Retrofit
- A8 D3 Gas Mileage Log
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit
- Add FBAS To MMI Head Unit 4E0 035 729
- 91 Alfa Romeo Spider
- McLaren Spider
- 06 A8 D3 Update Stuff
- Audi MMI