We got a used 2004 Audi Cabriolet last year @ 71k miles, now it has 83k miles on it, how do we like it?
1. We love the car, solid, no cowl shakes, rattles, quiet and stable as a hard top A4.
2. Cost of driving 12k miles: besides gas – $10.00 (we will give it an oil change soon – but we do check the oil level every month – added 1 quart), brake light burnt out ($5).
3. Antenna cable fix: it’s a bad design which happens to all cabriolets.
4. Battery died once mysteriously, re-charged the battery: turn off the Auto (light switch) and unplug the trunk lights – never happens again since.
5. Gas mileage: 24-26 mpg combo.
We always follow 1 simple rule which helps all our Audis to last a long time and cost very little to drive: If it works, don’t fix it and if you’re going to fix non-broken car, watch out where you take it to.
- Replace Spark Plugs On Q7 3.6L
- Audi A8L 55
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency
- Q7 Battery Died and Re-Charged