For TV that doesn’t have smart TV built in, Google does have a smart tv box, built in China called MK802,MK805, MK808 and now MK809. It’s practically an Android tablet with HDMI output. It’s inexpensive and it does many things with the wifi. What’s the difference between this box and smart TV built in? I think it’s about $200-300 dependent upon the make and models of the TV we’re buying. This little box is like an Android tablet or PC hooking up directly to the TV. I believed it can do more than any built-in smart TV and it’s portable also. I couldn’t control the box with my Android tablet Thrive due to firmware update, the website doesn’t appear to be up and running correctly. There are other boxes like Roku and Apple TV, but I don’t know if they play full HD and access media files from wireless home servers or external USB hard drives.
Google TV originally are from these boxes.
Stream movies from home servers.
Stream movies directly from attached USB external Hard drive.
- Transfer MP3 From Ipod To PC
- Clean Black Spots Behind Camera Lens
- Lumix ZS8 System Error (Zoom) Fixed
- Rii Mini FAVI FE01-BL Wireless Remote
- MK809 Android Smart TV Box
- Stream Home Videos With Toshiba Thrive Android
- Install SSD On Lenovo G770 Laptop
- Toshiba Canvio USB 3.0 1TB Hard Drive Removal
- Thunder Tumbler 360 Degrees Remote Controlled Truck
- Convert MKV To MP4 For iPads And Android Tablets
- Upgrade Toshiba Thrive To Ice Cream Sandwich 4.
- What To Look For In 3D TVs