For TV that doesn’t have smart TV built in, Google does have a smart tv box, built in China called MK802,MK805, MK808 and now MK809. It’s practically an Android tablet with HDMI output. It’s inexpensive and it does many things with the wifi. What’s the difference between this box and smart TV built in? I think it’s about $200-300 dependent upon the make and models of the TV we’re buying. This little box is like an Android tablet or PC hooking up directly to the TV. I believed it can do more than any built-in smart TV and it’s portable also. I couldn’t control the box with my Android tablet Thrive due to firmware update, the website doesn’t appear to be up and running correctly. There are other boxes like Roku and Apple TV, but I don’t know if they play full HD and access media files from wireless home servers or external USB hard drives.
Google TV originally are from these boxes.
Stream movies from home servers.
Stream movies directly from attached USB external Hard drive.
- Play iPhone 5 or 6 On 30 Pins Dock Devices
- How To Root And Use Link2SD On LG Optimus F6 Android Phone
- How To Move Android Apps To External Micro SD Card On Mac OS X Yosemite
- LG Optimus F6 T-Mobile Android Smart Phone
- How To Install Micro SD To LG Optimus F6 Android Phone
- How To Tranfer Files From LG Optimus F6 to Windows and Mac Laptops
- Q7 Android 4.2 Smart TV Box Player RK3188T
- MK809 Android Smart TV Box