I’ve been looking for a convertible for over a year now. I used to have Lancia Scorpion, Fiat Spider, Alfa Romeo Spider and I loved them, especially living in sunny CA. I had to sell my 1991 Alfa Romeo when my daughter’s born and I told myself that I’ll get another one when time and […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 63,639 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 3,269 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 676 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 25,611 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 23,998 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 15,196 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 18,063 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,276 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,727 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 43,735 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,745 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 30,478 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 30,026 views
- idog said Don’t have 5.3 so can’t tell.
- bo kyoung kim said so. elsawin 5.3 version have a Wiring diagram?
- Jaipal Singh said thanks – I have VCDS and they’ve added...
- idog said All devices with power must be isolated, make sure...
- Jai Singh said Great article! My MMI screen turns on briefly and...