If our cars are older than 2012, don’t use E15 gas, it’s potentially damage the engine and many car manufacturers will not honor the warranty if used with this E15 gas.
What’s E15 gas, it’s 15% Ethanol and 85% gas, most of the gas these days already has Ethanol already, Arco, Costco, etc, but they only have small percentage. Ethanol is known to make rubber gas hoses or rubber fuel injectors to be brittle and break off, but it does clean the fuel injectors. These days, newer cars used alloy gas tubing and fuel injectors, so they can run the gas without problems. The more Ethanol they put in, the lower octane the gas become (ability to burn efficiently).
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles