After 12 years, the battery on our 2004 Honda Accord LX key fob was dead. The battery part number is CR1616 3V. We need a small Philips head screw driver to remove the cover.
Make sure the battery is inserted correctly with + and – side.
- Replace Key Fob Battery 2015 MBZ B250e
- Change Battery On 2004 Honda Accord LX Key Fob
- Replace Front Brake Pads On 2004 Honda Accord LX
- Fix Smart Key – No Key Identified – No Lock/Unlock With Remote – Change Battery on Keyfob A8
- How To Replace Honda Accord 2.4L iVTEC Spark Plugs and Air Filter
- Q7 Remote Key Fob Repair
- Honda Accord Back Up Camera Retrofit
- Avoid E15 Gas