My A8L is still functioning extremely well, although it’s getting close to 100k miles, I’m prepare for things to break. As I read on the forum, “No Heat” seems to be a problem if it exist and this time A8 D3 is a little more complicated and costly compares to the 96 A6 problem. Check and replace the heater control valve (4E0959617A), it can be tested in the car.
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software