2013-01-21 The door lock is still quiet and working. Amazing.
My father in-law asked me to fix his power door lock solenoid that makes noise on the driver side every time he locks the door. This is how I fix it since there are no site on the internet that show me how. Here is how I fix it. You can down load the pdf file and use it as a reference if you have the same problem and please use it at your own risk.
Cheers and hope you save money,
- Change Battery On 2004 Honda Accord LX Key Fob
- Replace Front Brake Pads On 2004 Honda Accord LX
- How To Replace Honda Accord 2.4L iVTEC Spark Plugs and Air Filter
- Honda Accord Back Up Camera Retrofit
- Avoid E15 Gas
- Fix Engine Rough Idle, Stall At Stops, Sluggish Acceleration
- Car Extended Warranty Regardless Of Mileage Or Inspection?
- 2004 Accord Door Lock Actuator Replacement