When the parking sensors are getting old, the wiring is not very reliable. System throws codes.
There are 4 sensors front/rear and control module – dependent upon your year 2006+ or 2005- the locations are different.
- What you should/must know about Audi Electrical System
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3