I really neglect checking power steering fluid for a long time, last week driving to LA, at park or low speed, the steering feels heavy and the noise started to sound really bad, I thought my steering rack is needed to be replaced. Came home, checked the oil reservoir, and sure enough, it’s on below the minimum mark, filled it up with CHF 11S mineral oil and the noise was gone immediately.
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame