Disposable: designed for or capable of being thrown away after being used or used up. I found this old post and I just thought of re-post it with update information. Last few weeks, I took the A8, myself took a trip to Reno for some conferences. It’s been a long time since I drove the […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 59,893 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 131 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 130 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 13,803 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 15,039 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 10,496 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,119 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,019 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,265 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 39,759 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,112 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 26,998 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,819 views
- idog said If your mmi is Europe, you need to find them on EB...
- Kashif Aziz said my audi A8L 2008 software is deleted. where can i...
- Costel Condrache said What can be done as my driver door is not open whe...
- idog said Never replaced things without verifying that it’s...
- Don said Hi, I need your help with my 2007 Q7 MMI. I’d like...