My sister Jeep Cherokee Laredo AC has been blowing hot air for a few months. I decided to help her to charge the AC before taking it to the dealer for AC service. 2 – 12oz cans and the AC blows cold again.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 63,160 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 2,484 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 583 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 24,125 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 22,656 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 14,469 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 17,703 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,240 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,666 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 43,137 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,534 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,960 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 28,954 views