If you own a newer Audi (2004+), you may have option called MMI (Multi Media Interface) which control all your media player and display on your dash 7″ screen. Some are built-in the dash or flip up like the A8 D3. The MMI is actually a very simple system, but quite confusing for […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,041 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,129 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 373 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 20,003 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 19,044 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 12,509 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 16,349 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,120 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,464 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 41,985 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,899 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 28,779 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 27,105 views
- Peter Guilfoyle said Thank you for your extremely informative videos an...
- Dick said Thanks for the Hwy 1 drive video…looks like...
- idog said Check the sensor on the side of the frame to see i...
- Charlie Ioannou said I was wondering if you could help me? I have the f...
- Addy Kasi said Can I get someone in the UK to help? I have a righ...