Honda’s brake pads warning system always fails due to the metal tab breaking off the pads, this metal tap is to create screeching sound when the pads are low by scratching the brake discs. When this one broke, the only warning we have left is the metal pads actually scratching the discs themselves and that’s […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,735 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,916 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 503 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 22,472 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 21,241 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 13,628 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 17,238 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,177 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,582 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,661 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,308 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,353 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 27,932 views
- LINDI MELLARAJ said Thank you I found it. I have another problem now t...
- idog said The back up camera module on 07+ is mounted behind...
- Lindi Mellaraj said hello i got everything done like you said as far a...
- Rolf said * forgot to mention, I will solder the chip in the...
- Rolf said So there’s no Audi lightning cable for video...