Make sure to check the car out completely before taking delivery. Try to get as many keys as possible The search was over March 23, 2013. I found an 06 A8L- 1 owner with 73k miles – Premium and Sport packages – Air cooled and massage options. I wished the car had ACC and rear […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,658 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,779 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 477 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 22,113 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 20,954 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 13,448 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 17,119 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,173 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,568 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,568 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,250 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,290 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 27,728 views
- idog said The back up camera module on 07+ is mounted behind...
- Lindi Mellaraj said hello i got everything done like you said as far a...
- Rolf said * forgot to mention, I will solder the chip in the...
- Rolf said So there’s no Audi lightning cable for video...
- idog said There’s no way to display video through ligh...