The amazing quality of the iPod Touch 4th generation.
My son forgot his iPod Touch 4th generation in his pocket and it was washed by accident. After we took it out, the power was off, no charge (we did plug it in to charge), the device was totally dead.
After 2 weeks, I saw the iPod on the floor, in the corner, I asked my son to plug it in again to see if any chance it would work, didn’t expect anything and I heard my son yelling with joy, the batter icon came up and charging. It was revived unexpectedly. Apple does make quality devices. So, before throwing that wet iPod Touch away or taking it to the shop to get it fixed… wait a few weeks, it may surprise you.
- iPod Touch Went Through The Washer – Dead Then Alive
- Nintendo After Sale Service Is The Best
- Watch Out For Dealer Scams On Autotrader
- Live,Work And Die In Silicon Valley
- Car Extended Warranty Regardless Of Mileage Or Inspection?
- Internet Scam On Cars
- Green Card Lottery Scam
- No Place Is Safe When We Are Careless