The garage old spot light with motion detection was broken since we got the house, this year, it got a new one for Christmas. The set was sold in Costco for $40. It has LED and AC electrical system instead of solar or battery which I like.
Again, it’s safe to turn off the electrical connections from the fuse box or the switch.
Adjust the sensor and lights positions, timer and how dark you want the sensor to work, I turned mine all the way dark and the timer in the middle.
The lights are bright and the sensor work extremely well in the dark.
- Costco LED Light Switches With Dimmer
- Install Arris TM822G Comcast Voice and Internet Modem Self Activation
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- Payne High Efficiency Furnace NO Heat, No Fan But Fan Motor Works FIXED
- Walmart Microfiber Recliner
- Fix LG Tromm Gas Dryer Not Heating Up
- Cloud Storage and How To Use Them