My Windows 7 turned my SD and MicroSD’s DCIM folders to DCIM.exe and hid all my images and videos every time I plugged them in. It turned out that there was a Trojan virus that hide all the folders and rename the any folders to with extension “.exe”. All we need to do is to remove the DCIM.exe or whatever the folder.exe in the card, un-hide all the files and our images and videos folder will come back.
I also use Spybot162 to scan and remove the Trojan virus for future reference.
attrib N:\*.* /d /s -h -r -s
- How To Use iTunes in Windows 10
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- Create iMac 18,2 From Dell Inspiron DT 3668 i5-7400 Kaby Lake
- How To Create/Restore A System Restore Point On Windows 10
- WinX MediaTrans iOS Media Transfer Software for Windows
- DCIM.EXE Virus Removal And Fix
- Windows 10 Won’t Boot, Won’t Recover, Won’t Reset, Won’t Repair… Fixed
- Chrome Unresponsive: Aw snap, Kill or Wait Fix