2013-09-27 The other day, the laptops have no internet connection again, this time, reset the ipconfig didn’t help. Unplugged and plugged back the power on the router, everything came back. Sometimes the router seems to need a power reset to get things working.
Sometimes with WPA2-AES security setting, I have problem connecting to internet – Not the router network. WPA will not have any problem, but I like to use the real N-capability for my laptop, I need to reconnect with WPA2-AES, using cmd and ipconfig command to release and renew the ip address, this seems to solve the problem.
- Self Activation with Comcast/Xfinity Voice and Internet Arris TM822G Modem
- Mesh Wifi Network
- Costco Night Owl CAM-AHD10-8 1080P Home Security Camera System
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Router Review
- How To Set Up 1TB WD My Cloud
- Remove This Site Has A Coupon Pop Ups
- Free Cloud Storage
- Set Up POP3 Email Accounts With Outlook