Since I installed T-Mobile Gateway, the Ethernet connection seems to be erratic with the download speeds with all Ethernet cards, I ordered Fenvi FV-102 M.2 PCIe Wireless Card for my daughter Intel AC-8260 Wifi- Bluetooth Combo as a second internet device. I’ve used Fenvi before and they build quality card for WiFi-Bluetooth module. This one happens to use only M.2 module. I have a few Intel cards laying around since I upgraded them to Broadcom for Hackintosh.
The card came with everything and it worked right out of the box. The Windows 10 will install drivers for both WiFi and Bluetooth automatically.
- Fenvi FV-102 M.2 PCIe Wireless Card
- T-Mobile Internet and Orbi Router
- Self Activation with Comcast/Xfinity Voice and Internet Arris TM822G Modem
- Mesh Wifi Network
- Costco Night Owl CAM-AHD10-8 1080P Home Security Camera System
- TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Router Review
- How To Set Up 1TB WD My Cloud
- Remove This Site Has A Coupon Pop Ups