Since I installed T-Mobile Gateway, the Ethernet connection seems to be erratic with the download speeds with all Ethernet cards, I ordered Fenvi FV-102 M.2 PCIe Wireless Card for my daughter Intel AC-8260 Wifi- Bluetooth Combo as a second internet device. I’ve used Fenvi before and they build quality card for WiFi-Bluetooth module. This one happens to use only M.2 module. I have a few Intel cards laying around since I upgraded them to Broadcom for Hackintosh.
The card came with everything and it worked right out of the box. The Windows 10 will install drivers for both WiFi and Bluetooth automatically.
- Cybercrime: Why You Need to Know How Serious It and How You Can Prevent It
- Orbi RBK50 vs TP-Link Deco x60 Wifi 6
- Costco TP-Link Deco X60 AX3000 Mesh WIFI 6
- Fenvi FV-102 M.2 PCIe Wireless Card
- T-Mobile Internet and Orbi Router