Fry’s has many bluray titles on sale for $.99 and I got a few that I like, but I don’t have a bluray player, just a bluray drive on my computer. I need to back it up to MP4 to put it on my WD my cloud server to watch whenever I want.
On Mac – El Capitan, we need to make a link to both decrypted files for HandBrake to work. After installing makemkv, we should have mkv app in the App folder, make sure it’s there, then we need to launch a terminal and type these codes.
mkdir -p ~/lib
ln -s /Applications/MakeMKV.app/Contents/lib/libmmbd.dylib ~/lib/libaacs.dylib
ln -s /Applications/MakeMKV.app/Contents/lib/libmmbd.dylib ~/lib/libbdplus.dylib
When it’s done, we can launch HandBrake and it will see the movie and make MP4 or MKV for you without any problems.
- How To Back Up Bluray Disc To MP4 Using HandBrake on Mac
- How To Update iMovie 9.0.9 After Updated 10.0.5
- Fix HandBrake Stopping Encoding Early With Meteorite
- Windxdvd HD Video Converter
- Beware Of Magix Software Products
- Encode MKV To DVD With Convert X To DVD
- Burn DVD Movie With ImgBurn
- Back Up Blu-Ray DVD To MKV And MP4