Magix: Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus
I had Magic Software Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus (MEP17Plus) for a while now, it’s an easy and OK movie editor software. Since I do format and changed operating systems often, even on the same computer, I couldn’t activate MP4 or MP2 features any more and there is no support unless you have to pay for the support, then ask the questions later. I don’t like software that nickle and dime consumers. Stay away from software like this.
Since I can’t use MP4 or MP2 codec any more, I have to use the quick time output instead until I find a new software to buy.
If I want to convert to MP4, I use handbrake to convert MOV.
Magix: Music Maker MX
So I bought this music maker software to create background music for my you tube videos, guess what, they claim their rights on the loops I use. So don’t buy this software if you’re going to monetize your you tube videos.
Now I understand why the piracy people say, software registration, activation is to keep legitimate consumers from using it.
- How To Back Up Bluray Disc To MP4 Using HandBrake on Mac
- How To Update iMovie 9.0.9 After Updated 10.0.5
- Fix HandBrake Stopping Encoding Early With Meteorite
- Record With Mixed Audio In Windows 7 and 8
- Windxdvd HD Video Converter
- Transfer MP3 From Ipod To PC
- Sliderkit 1.9.2
- Beware Of Magix Software Products