When our Mac Wanna Be wakes instantly right after sleep was activated, these are caused by USB port not patched correctly. First we need to find out the reasons for waking up by using terminal and type:
syslog |grep -i "Wake reason"
Check your DSDT under _PWR to see which address is used, it’s either 0x0D or 0x6D and patch it accordingly. This should work with both Laptops and Desktops. On my desktop, when it sleep, I have to press the power button to wake instead of keyboard or mouse because I turned off power on and wake in the BIOS.
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668