Most of Windows Laptops are installed with Intel Wifi/Bluetooth modules, the popular ones are AC7260 (2×2) or 3160 (1×1). For Hackintoshes, most of us have to replace with broadcom Wifi/Bluetooth modules to have our hackintoshes WiFi and Bluetooth natively working.
Although the WiFi connections are not as fast as the Windows 10 but they’re efficient for normal use if we don’t need Airdrop function (since the Bluetooth is not handoff supported) and comfortable with open the laptops to replace the WiFi modules.
There are 3 kexts that need to be installed: itlwm.kext, IntelBluetoothInjector.kext, IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and added to the kernel config.
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5
- How To Patch DSDT and SSDTs For Perfect MacBook Pro On Hackintosh
- ACPI Power Management for Hackintosh Using SSDTPRGEN
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh