Most of Windows Laptops are installed with Intel Wifi/Bluetooth modules, the popular ones are AC7260 (2×2) or 3160 (1×1). For Hackintoshes, most of us have to replace with broadcom Wifi/Bluetooth modules to have our hackintoshes WiFi and Bluetooth natively working.
Although the WiFi connections are not as fast as the Windows 10 but they’re efficient for normal use if we don’t need Airdrop function (since the Bluetooth is not handoff supported) and comfortable with open the laptops to replace the WiFi modules.
There are 3 kexts that need to be installed: itlwm.kext, IntelBluetoothInjector.kext, IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and added to the kernel config.
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668