Most of Windows Laptops are installed with Intel Wifi/Bluetooth modules, the popular ones are AC7260 (2×2) or 3160 (1×1). For Hackintoshes, most of us have to replace with broadcom Wifi/Bluetooth modules to have our hackintoshes WiFi and Bluetooth natively working.
Although the WiFi connections are not as fast as the Windows 10 but they’re efficient for normal use if we don’t need Airdrop function (since the Bluetooth is not handoff supported) and comfortable with open the laptops to replace the WiFi modules.
There are 3 kexts that need to be installed: itlwm.kext, IntelBluetoothInjector.kext, IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and added to the kernel config.
- How To Spoof R9-270 and R9-280 Monterey
- How To Fix Haswell HD 4600 Artifact and Glitches in macOS
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh
- iCloud: Could Not Communicate With Server
- Prevent macOS Monterey To Upgrade Automatically
- macOS Monterey 12.1 On HP EliteBook 820 SkyLake
- How To Mount R/W NTFS USB hard drive in Big Sur
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password