And always use portable drive to install before internal hard drive. For Realtek id 0139 card reader isn’t supported, a USB SD card reader is handy.
2012-04-05 The new and easier way to install Lion 10.7.3 is here.
After weeks of trials and errors, with tons of readings and editings, I got the Lion 10.7.1 on my Lenovo G770 17.3″ i5 2410M Sandy Bridge working. Here are the videos for software that can be used on this Hackintosh. I can say it’s 99% functional (the 1% is the SD card reader is not working).
Dual boot with Windows 7 using Chameleon
imovie HD is functional
DVD Player is functional (the reason for not showing the images because screen recording is ON)
VLC is functional with 1080P blue-ray mts movie (the reasons for stuttering is because screen recording is ON)
Miro is functional with HD TV
HDMI output with LION
Wifi and Ethernet are fully functional with WEP-WPA-WPA2-AES
Sleep works on both screen and hard drive
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio