I want to split a long tutorial post into many pages with link titles for easy navigation, let’s try this one. Make sure after installing this plugin, we need to fix the 404 error caused by this plugin.
Add the codes in “index.php”. The plugin has short cuts built in tinyMCE editor which makes it very easy to use.
Just navigate to any part of the page to split, click the “next page” icon, then “page title” icon, enter the page name, and the page name is the for the content BEFORE this line NOT AFTER.
When finish, just select the options settings for how the page will look. This setting is for this blog.
other settings and displays
We can try many other settings, but the dropdown view all is the best one for now.
- Jquery Collapse-O-Matic Plugin
- How To Use WP-PageNavi And WP-CommentNavi Plugins
- Add Share This Button To WordPress
- Category Post List
- Add Floating Icons On WordPress Blog
- Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers… WordPress
- Members Plugins For WordPress
- Multi-page Toolkit Plugin For WordPress