My Aunt got a Brother MFC-685CW since my MFC-665CW wasn’t available, she wanted to print from her laptop, so I set up the wireless network function for her printer.
The requirement to set up the printer wireless is a wireless network which provided by a router. First set up wireless network for the router which I got for her Tenda N. The wireless network should have an SSID. I will connect the printer to this SSID wireless network.
Click the menu button on the printer and select “LAN”, follow the pictures.
If you use TKIP/AES mixed, you may have to select AES for it to connect successfully. Try both encryption.
Now the MFC-685CW is ready to connect to any wireless devices with correct drivers.
CONNECT WIRELESS LAPTOP TO MFC-685CW PRINTER AND SCANNER.
Download software package for the laptop operating system: Windows 7, Linux or Mac OS X.
Extract all the files by doubleclick the downloaded file.
To me Brother MFC series are the best all in one both hardware and software.
- Micolindun N12 Gaming Headset
- Fire TV Stick from Amazon
- Mesh Wifi Network
- Panasonic Lumix TS20 Waterproof Camera
- MSI GTX 760 FROZR Plays LOL @ 300 FPS
- Lightdow LD6000 Wifi 1080P Action Camera
- Costco Night Owl CAM-AHD10-8 1080P Home Security Camera System
- How To Connect Half Mini Pcie Wifi – Bluetooth Combo Card to Desktop PCI-E Slot