So, Mavericks 10.9.3 just came out and I decided to update the OS although 10.9.2 was doing quite well. Things needed for updating without problems are: AppleACPIPlatform.kext, AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext (need to be patched), Wifi needs to be patched with device id again. So, the best is to have the external USB hard drive with Mavericks installed to boot from and fix the OS X easily.
1. After the download and installed the 10.9.3, we will have kernel panic due to AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext replaced with a new one.
2. The old 10.9.0 AppleACPIPlatform.kext needed to replace the new one again, if not, you will get stuck at all these SMC keys…
3. Need to remove the NVRAM file in the Extra folder before reboot the system.
4. Fix the Wifi and update the Kernel Cache using myFix from myHack or Kext Utility Apps.
- Jive Mini Pods Review
- How To Patch IDT 111d76e0 AppleHDA With HDMI Sound
- Install 480Gb mSata to Envy 4-1117nr for El Capitan 10.11.5
- Selected Boot Image Did Not Authenticate
- Patch DSDT And Common Errors
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air 5,2 From HP Ivy Bridge HD4000 Laptop
- How To Patch USB Ports For El Capitan On HP Envy Ivy Bridge HD4000
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air Wannabe From A Haswell HD4400 Laptop