I don’t know how, but my pictures came out with black spots on them, especially with lighter, whiter scenery. Luckily, my digital camera Lumix ZS8 failed “system error (zoom)” which forced me to open it up to fix it, I tried to open the CCD behind the lens, cleaned it with a Q-tip and voila, all the spots are gone.
Assuming we can get to the back of the camera like I did with our Lumix ZS8, remove 3 screws and lift the CCD up and we can see all these dust with the shapes showing on our images.
The dust and residue on the CCD surface and back of the lens are visible, I just use a dry q-tip to wipe the ccd and the lens very lightly, the dust are gone right away.
- Transfer MP3 From Ipod To PC
- Clean Black Spots Behind Camera Lens
- Lumix ZS8 System Error (Zoom) Fixed
- Rii Mini FAVI FE01-BL Wireless Remote
- MK809 Android Smart TV Box
- Stream Home Videos With Toshiba Thrive Android
- Install SSD On Lenovo G770 Laptop
- Toshiba Canvio USB 3.0 1TB Hard Drive Removal
- Thunder Tumbler 360 Degrees Remote Controlled Truck
- Convert MKV To MP4 For iPads And Android Tablets
- Upgrade Toshiba Thrive To Ice Cream Sandwich 4.
- What To Look For In 3D TVs