MAKING AVCHD DISC to play in blu-ray players.
After making all these HD movies in mpg format. These files are very inefficient, they’re big and wasteful. We need to covert them to MKV and use Tsmuxer to make AVCHD structure to burn to DVD5/9. We can use MKVtoolnix to merge many movies together or we can use AVCHDdecode for menu.
We can use ripbot264 or Handbrake9.5 to do this. If we want to have one with menu, then use this software AVCHDdecode (free) which is every efficient although beta and we can’t name the titles in the menu.
Start the program
When done, just burn the ISO to DVD using ImgBurn
- How To Back Up Bluray Disc To MP4 Using HandBrake on Mac
- How To Update iMovie 9.0.9 After Updated 10.0.5
- Fix HandBrake Stopping Encoding Early With Meteorite
- Windxdvd HD Video Converter
- Beware Of Magix Software Products
- Encode MKV To DVD With Convert X To DVD
- Burn DVD Movie With ImgBurn
- Back Up Blu-Ray DVD To MKV And MP4