When the car is exposed to heat by sitting outside for a long time (no garage), the little door lock switch button on the handle no longer locks the car. This is the attempt to remove the button and hope the button has problem of pushing the switch inside the door handle. If the button […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 63,662 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 3,295 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 677 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 25,652 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 24,033 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 15,205 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 18,075 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,277 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,730 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 43,751 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,747 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 30,495 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 30,055 views
- idog said Don’t have 5.3 so can’t tell.
- bo kyoung kim said so. elsawin 5.3 version have a Wiring diagram?
- Jaipal Singh said thanks – I have VCDS and they’ve added...
- idog said All devices with power must be isolated, make sure...
- Jai Singh said Great article! My MMI screen turns on briefly and...