When the car is exposed to heat by sitting outside for a long time (no garage), the little door lock switch button on the handle no longer locks the car. This is the attempt to remove the button and hope the button has problem of pushing the switch inside the door handle. If the button has the springing motion travel, chances are the switch is no longer working, don’t try to remove the button because it’s very hard to put it back and seal it from the water or rain.
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?