Our 2004 Honda Accord CEL (Check Engine Light) is on, we need to find out what fails so we can fix it in case we need to get the Smog Check. Since OBDEleven and VCDS can only work on Audi and VW, we got an inexpensive OBDII scanner Creader 3001 OBDII scanner that worked. It’s […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,735 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,925 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 503 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 22,481 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 21,250 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 13,631 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 17,245 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,177 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,583 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,666 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,308 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,356 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 27,939 views
- LINDI MELLARAJ said Thank you I found it. I have another problem now t...
- idog said The back up camera module on 07+ is mounted behind...
- Lindi Mellaraj said hello i got everything done like you said as far a...
- Rolf said * forgot to mention, I will solder the chip in the...
- Rolf said So there’s no Audi lightning cable for video...