Our 2004 Honda Accord CEL (Check Engine Light) is on, we need to find out what fails so we can fix it in case we need to get the Smog Check. Since OBDEleven and VCDS can only work on Audi and VW, we got an inexpensive OBDII scanner Creader 3001 OBDII scanner that worked.
It’s just a simple OBDII codes reader and reset where possible and it did show the correct codes and reset the CEL on our 2004 Honda Accord very nicely, Now, we don’t have to take it to the shop to find out what’s wrong with the car since we know how to fix car, it’s a great addition to our tools.
- Things You Wish Your OBDII Scanner Can Do
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- Creader 3001 OBDII Scanner
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Replace Audi A8 D3 Battery
- An Open-Circuit Test On MMI 2G MOST Bus and VCDS Read Out Results
- High Pressure Sensor (G65) – AC Blows Hot Air