It was cold, 40-50F and our 06 A8L TPMS warning icons showed up on the dash, we checked the pressure reading and they’re all low due to the air pressure condensed in cold weather. We pumped them up and the warning icons were gone. That’s the TPMS that works.
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles