Our 2006 Audi A8L sat for 2 weeks in 30-40 F, the engine cranked slowly and never started, the battery measured 11.8V. We charged the battery with 8A and within 2 hours, the battery went up to 12.9V and it started right away, great car.
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles