Today I’m going to try the new OBD2 Bluetooth Dongle from Carista. It’s quite simple and easy to pair, I use the free trial software which doesn’t have any long coding, although there are quite a few simple programs that’s good. The paying structure is subscription which is good for some and bad for other. You can have 1 month subscription for $10 or $40 for the whole year. Unless the subscriptions include the long coding, the OBDEleven and VCDS are much better.
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles