My sister tried to close the top on the incline again and the top threw a code and it didn’t close. She had to manually close the top. She came to me with the error 01986 on the VCDS with the top switch light flashing on the dash as usual.
Some how, the G356 8H0-959-613 wiper handle broke off from the base, hence the problem. We order one online for $69 newer version 8H0-959-613A and we super glued the broken one temporarily, but I think it would work permanently because the potentiometer (G356) is working very smoothly. While the top is open, the best is to tie-wrap anything that is loose or may be in the way of closing the top frames.
- Things You Wish Your OBDII Scanner Can Do
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- Creader 3001 OBDII Scanner
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon
- How To Create a 12V Line When The Ignition Is On on 2006 Audi A8 D3