The Garage Queen is coming out for the snow again. Q7 is still the best looking SUV on the block. Our reasons for buying the Q7: the kids Pictures taken by my little daughter from the backseat. Happy New Year 2010
Honda’s brake pads warning system always fails due to the metal tab breaking off the pads, this metal tap is to create screeching sound when the pads are low by scratching the brake discs. When this one broke, the only warning we have left is the metal pads actually scratching the discs themselves and that’s […]
This is the way we did ours, please use the information as reference only and be safe. When we put the car in gear, if the engine jerks forward/backward due to front torque engine mount broken. Here is how we replaced ours. The part can be bought online or at local autozone store for about […]
This was the way I’d done mine, please use the information below as reference only and be safe. This is how I fixed the over heating problem at high speed, stop and go on a hot day for 1997 Honda Odyssey after the car was replaced by the shops with $600 distributor, $1500 rebuilt head […]
This is the way we did ours, please use the below information for reference only and be safe. The 97 Odyssey brakes made noise and needed to be replaced. Since the brake discs have grooves and the price of the discs are not expensive, we decided to replace discs and pads. Honda designed 1 type […]
2008 Q7 Premium, 4zones It’s been 10 years since we had a new car and now we have 2 kids, we decided to get an SUV with 7 passengers. After looking at the XC90, ML320/350 (2002-2003), CX9, ACADIA, PILOT, MDX we chose the 2008 AUDI Q7. We read, looked and test drove most cars for […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 60,212 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 223 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 177 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 14,750 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 15,736 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 10,865 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,344 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,033 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,302 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 40,222 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,233 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 27,254 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,858 views
- idog said Which model, which year, MMI 2G or 3G? What’...
- Claude Martin said I have identical intermittent MMI problem –...
- idog said Yes, I believe i also had to rivet some parts
- Anonymous said I am trying to get to the regulator of an 2008 Aud...
- idog said If your mmi is Europe, you need to find them on EB...