When the remotes don’t work very well, the batteries 3V CR1620 may be drained too low. We need to check the batteries and replace if necessary. To open the case, get a small screw driver or you’re strong enough, you can pull the case and the remote apart. Make sure the + side (flat side) […]
I started the car in the garage a few times without driving it, it threw a check engine light on. Now I have a chance to use the new USB interface that I bought a while back with my netbook Acer AO751H in windows 7. Turn on the ignition and we’re ready to go This […]
For under $17k, there is nothing even come close to the Audi A8 D3, which started in 2004 and ended in 2010. It’s a joy to drive and every luxurious feature included. It’s an A8L, so it’s long and the back leg room is abundance. Most of these are kept well by the owners, but […]
The car was running smoothly until one day, it just sounded so badly and the wife thought the engine was blown. It’s still drivable, shaking at idle and losing power because sparkplug #1 physically popped out of the head with all threads still good… Amazing. I started to look for a new car until I […]
In early 2008, Audi had a Q7 lease running for a while which all Audi dealer finance departments called it a totally “stupid” lease ever from Audi. Well, why was it stupid? It was stupid because it made no sense in business point of view for the dealers, but it’s great for the consumers. It […]
I bought a OBDII when I got my A8 in 2004 to work with all audis up to 2003. This is the serial version and not USB. The only problem is not many new laptop has serial port any more except some Dell models or IBM. Anyhow, the software is free from Rosstech website . […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 59,899 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 131 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 130 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 13,825 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 15,045 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 10,504 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,124 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,019 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,267 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 39,764 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,114 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 26,999 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,819 views
- idog said If your mmi is Europe, you need to find them on EB...
- Kashif Aziz said my audi A8L 2008 software is deleted. where can i...
- Costel Condrache said What can be done as my driver door is not open whe...
- idog said Never replaced things without verifying that it’s...
- Don said Hi, I need your help with my 2007 Q7 MMI. I’d like...