If we need to change the battery or the shell of the 2008 Q7 keyfob, this video is very clearly instructed.
1 – put driver window down.
2 – insert key in door lock.
3 – twist to unlock and hold in position.
4 – with other paw unlock the car using the door panel button.
5 – release and remove key from door.
6 – test remote.
1. Press either LOCK or UNLOCK on the keyfob *one* time only.
2. Within 60 secs, use the key to manually lock or unlock the driver’s door.
1# you take one key put into ignition turn on.
2# close door, lock it with the key hole on driver side,with the key you want to program.
3#once it’s lock take the key of the door out press the open button once or 2 or 3 or 4 times depending on which key is being reprogrammed(for the seats memory)you will see your side blink every time you press ,wait 6 secs press again once.take the other key in ignition out.close the door and try locking with the reprogrammed key.
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Replace Key Fob Battery 2015 MBZ B250e
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?