Audi has installed Air Suspension systems on many models (All Road, A8 D3-D4, Q7) for dynamic adjustable levels, it’s a complex system with many sensors, air pump, air tank and air shocks. My A8L hasn’t had any of the suspension issues up till now, 93k miles, but in the forums, many have experienced the problems from Air shocks to air pumps.
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software