Our Ac controller display went dead. We had to replace the bulb and this is how we did ours. We need to remove the face plate and the control unit out to replace the bulb(s) in the back of the controller. Pry the left and right sides of the wooden plate slowly and carefully. There […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 59,803 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 72 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 98 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 13,418 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 14,706 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 10,371 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,018 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,012 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,258 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 39,625 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,089 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 26,923 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,804 views
- Costel Condrache said What can be done as my driver door is not open whe...
- idog said Never replaced things without verifying that it’s...
- Don said Hi, I need your help with my 2007 Q7 MMI. I’d like...
- Florida8l said Tips about vacuum pump 1. Use NEW oil on every job...
- Ravi said WTF. That was awesome! But deadly.