The coolant leaks caused us to believe it was from the water pump, our bad, and we replaced it. ****The bumper should come out for the radiator to move out to have room to access the front of the engine. It took me less than 1 hour to remove the bumper and the radiator support. […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,701 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,851 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 490 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 22,294 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 21,124 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 13,557 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 17,175 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,176 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,573 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,613 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,278 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,321 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 27,853 views
- idog said The back up camera module on 07+ is mounted behind...
- Lindi Mellaraj said hello i got everything done like you said as far a...
- Rolf said * forgot to mention, I will solder the chip in the...
- Rolf said So there’s no Audi lightning cable for video...
- idog said There’s no way to display video through ligh...