My 06 A8L has MMI 2G which has a hidden menu that can be enabled through VCDS (Ross-tech software). This is how I did mine. ****Control Head -7 —>Adaptation-10—>Channel 8 – 1—>Reset MMI = Tel+Big Knob+Upper Right Button altogether. To access Hidden Menu: Setup + CAR together hold until the hidden menu appears.| 7,045 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 67,527 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 38,357 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 10,971 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 1,348 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 34,452 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 20,901 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 21,252 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,563 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 11,513 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 47,785 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 38,435 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 35,865 views
- idog said go to audiworld.com, there’s someone there h...
- Jeremy said Where can I source the USA versions of 2g high upd...
- Anonymous said It will not charge with the ac off and heater on.
- idog said remove the side plastic cover, it will go in.
- idog said search on the user forum, some may have download f...