My 06 A8L has MMI 2G which has a hidden menu that can be enabled through VCDS (Ross-tech software). This is how I did mine.
****Control Head -7 —>Adaptation-10—>Channel 8 – 1—>Reset MMI = Tel+Big Knob+Upper Right Button altogether.
To access Hidden Menu: Setup + CAR together hold until the hidden menu appears.
- Things You Wish Your OBDII Scanner Can Do
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- Creader 3001 OBDII Scanner
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Replace Audi A8 D3 Battery
- An Open-Circuit Test On MMI 2G MOST Bus and VCDS Read Out Results
- High Pressure Sensor (G65) – AC Blows Hot Air