My father in-law 2014 Toyota Rav4 has 60k miles and the front brake pads need to be replaced. There are no warning indicator of any types on this car. There are also 2 sizes of discs for this car, our LE 2.5L 2WD version has smaller discs (273mm) and the ones we ordered Power Stop […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,301 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,372 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 408 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 20,803 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 19,754 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 12,866 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 16,630 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,135 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,497 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,203 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,022 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 28,978 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 27,157 views
- Kevin said How do I remove the bottom fork from air strut to...
- idog said Not sure how to help you there, do you have origin...
- gil buskila said hey… i need some help with my audi a8 d3 200...
- Lawrence Barley said Great- worked like a charm! THANKS
- Bogdan Vasilescu said Hi there. I own a 2009 Audi A8L that comes with a...